Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Lippies in my collection!!!

Hey pretty people! So i think I've mentioned once or twice that fall makeup season is my ABSOLUTE favorite of all time in the history of ever! The leaves are changing, scarfs everyday are socially exceptable, and leggings are a closet staple AND great lipsticks are. A. Must. So here are some of my fave fall Lippies that I already have in my collection 


A great raspberry lipstick is a great way to stay pink if your not quite sold on red just yet. I got this fave of mine at Walmart I believe for like $8 it's Rimmel and works really for any season! I'm actually almost out and I WILL be purchasing another! It's not glossy but it's not matte either. It's just a BEAUTIFUL color all around. And I find looks great on just about everyone. 


Here's a high end Lippie. Now this wears a bit darker then this swatch on me but is BEAUTIFUL it's Dior so it's going to set you back about $30 but it has AMAZING pigment and has just a moisturizing glossy finish! 


These 2 are currently are my daily favorites. The NYX one is on top and is a beautiful mauve that's is going to match just about any eyeshadow color and outfit color. That's why it's an awesome daily wear. The bottom one is Youngblood smolder and is my UNDENIABLE favorite lipstick right now. It's a mauve with just enough red and pink to compliment my skin tone perfectly and achieve that kylie jenner look. I got it from my local state beauty supply for 10$ the Nyx you can get from ULTA for $6. 


Who doesn't love a great nude? This Loreal priveƩ collection nude is amazing! It's a super soft pink that has the most insane buttery texture. You'll have the most kissable lips ever! And you'll look so good they won't even care you got lipstick all over them. Unless you'rey boyfriend Mitch and you absolutely hate it. Hahah love YA babe! ;) you can get this for $9 at any drugstore


Okay let's talk about r-r-r-red. It's hot. It's sexy. And let's be real it can get a little bit messy. But the right red can change a girls life. Red is powerful and sophisticated but the wrong red can make you look like a 2 cent hooker. For the fall I like deeper blue based and brick reds opposed to more orangy Reds that I find more appropriate in the summer. The top one is a loreal red that runs about $9 at the drugstore but I've had it forever bc it's one of my favorite reds ever! Now the bottom one is a sephora lip stain that is SUPER pigmented and a beautiful matte I always get SOOOOOO many compliments on it. You can get it at sephora for $12 


Lastly I wanted to do a swatch with them all together so you can see that they are actually all different I know sometimes that can look like I'm buying the same lipsticks over and over again but I promise I'm not! I only do that with eyeshadows hahaha. Anyways! Love you guys like always! Enjoy this beautiful weather and stay pretty! MUAH

Britt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment