Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall beauty tips, tricks & trends


Hey pretty people! I know it's been way to long but talk about life getting busy! With that being said FALL IS UPON US. Well mostly. Your never truly know in oklahoma. tomorrow morning is suppose to be 49 degrees and then 70 is the high. What in the world?! Anyways enough about the weather! Fall is my FAVORITE makeup season HANDS DOWN. I think it's because I love the colors and the warmth and drama you can get away with. So here are some of the trends that pretty much never go out of style in fall and what some of the Fall 2014 styles are! Also you can see I have longer hair. I love my Extentions in the colder weather and it's dark dark! Love it! 

Smokey eyes! 

Smokey eyes are pretty much always in style. Though I find that during the summer and spring it's a bit much for a day time look. However in the fall I think this dusty rose smokey eye is perfect with a nude lip and an awesome scarf! During the day I wouldn't do a bold lip with this it's going to be a bit harsh unless that's the look your going for! 


Deep plum or red 
 Can we talk about how obsessed I am with this look for a second. I mean COME ON! If you are going to do a bold lip this is the way To go. This deep deep lip is SUPER stylish for fall. It's classy yet edgy! Unfortunatly I don't have a suggestion on a color specific for this look because I haven't found one for myself. However I do have the Dior londres and I find it's a bit lighter so more girls would be more appt to go for. When I find one I'll be sure to post it! 


Benefit cosmetics hoola bronzer! 

I'm LOVING this bronzer for fall and winter. It's not to warm and it's not to cool and looks fabulous on fairer skin. Now I'm dark completed naturally. But obviously were all a bit lighter in the fall and winter. The sun kissed look just doesn't quite fit when there is snow on the ground. You can purchase this from ulta for $28. Yes a bit more pricy but I say just go ahead and spend the money. 


Go for color this fall! 

This is YouTube famous makeup artist Jaclyn Hill she is AMAZING!! So funny! And I was just obsessed with this look. This is going to be great for a night out in fall! It's also going to be for that more risk taking girl. The green is real life for fall. I'm just OBSESSED. Check her out on YouTube! 


Also the Kylie jenner look is SO IN for anytime of the year! This is Jaclyn hills new lipstick creation by Gerard cosmetics called 1995! Ahh it's beautiful but a bit pricy. 


This is me and the color I wear to mimic this look it's my NYX cosmetics for $6 it's the Matte: whipped caviar. 

And here are some basic tips for fall. 

Go one or the other for day time. Bold lip and neutral eye or neutral lip and bold eye. 

Reds and plums are so in! 

Stay more matte with foundation and powders. 

Moisturize your face! The cold dries it out! 

Hair in buns and scarfs are always exceptable. 

Go cozy and warm if you want too! We wait all Summer for it! And yes uggs are ugly but oh so comfy! 

And remember to always be positive and encouraging. The holiday season is right around the corner so slow down and enjoy the crisp air and changing leaves! Stay pretty 

Xoxo 
Beauty by Brittany T 

No comments:

Post a Comment