Thursday, October 9, 2014

My skin care routine!




Hey pretty people! I should start out by saying that I have been INCREDIBLY blessed to naturally have pretty good skin. I have some slight redness on my cheeks but if that's the worst that I have then I'm doing well! 


This was from this morning with no makeup or anything. 

Normally I use a make up remover wipe to begin with. I normally purchase whichever off brand I can find because I'm all about saving money. I just make sure they are MAKEUP REMOVER ones and NOT baby wipes. There is a difference and baby wipes will make your eye lashes fall out or thin eventually. 

Then in the when I take a shower and wash my hair I use an exfoliating black head remover. 


It's fairly inexpensive. About $6 and you can get it at any drugstore. But what's important is that I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week. So I only exfoliate on those days. I find I break out more when I exfoliate to often. 

But what I do use everyday is the Nuetregena fresh foaming cleanser that also is a makeup remover so it just gets my face super clean and makes it feel sooooooo soft 


It only cost me like $5. But like I said I have normal to dry skin and don't have much acne ever. I really haven't ever had it either. So this is what works for me. Just always try to remember to remove any makeup before going to bed. And try to give your face a couple days a week with less makeup or no make to let it breath. 

Thanks for reading. 
Britt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment