Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Product review!!!

Hey pretty people! So I wanted to do a mid week blog on some products I've been using and loving! 

Let's jump right in! I'm super picky about foundations. I have way dry skin and so I find it hard to find foundations that don't transfer and don't cake up in my dry areas. Well loreal has had their true match line for a while but they just came out with their luminous true match line. And I'm LOVING it! It gives my skin a super hydrated glow and I haven't had any adverse reactions! AND it come ins Warm, neutral, and cool tones! That's AMAZING for a drugstore line!! 

It comes I. This packaging with a pump. WHICH I LOVE!! You waste less product and it just looks better. 
I'm Sand beige W5. Now I think I'm usually a more neutral tone however I found that the neutral colors were a bit light for me! I got this foundation at Ulta for about $11. So a STEAL! I HIGHLY recommend this!! 

Now anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE bronzer. Love is probably an understatment. I'm sure I've gone over board a time or too. And looked like the cast of jersey shore but hey more is more is more. Right? Probably not but I do love this Hoola Bronzer by Benefit cosmetics. 

The packaging is sooooo stinkin cute!! It comes in this precious little box! Now benefit cosmetics is a high end line. And I do try to stay more with affordable especially when talking to other people about makeup because just to be real most sane people don't spend what I spend on make up. I mean I could probably have a second car. Haha. Anyways. This will run you about $28 at ulta. I think this is totally worth the money. With good high end products you tend to have to use less product to achieve the look so it's a give and take. I also love the brush it comes with. I haven't purchased an Ida brush yet so I've been using this to get a nice sculpted look! And the color is AMAZEBALLS for fall. It's super neutral so it look fab on just about anyone. And we tend to be less tan in the summer so it's just perfect and SUPER blend able. 

And lastly is my Milani gel eyeshadows. Now I will be the first to say as a gel eyeshadow I don't think their the best. HOWEVER I do LOVE the colors and I think that's all that matters. 

These are the colors I have as of now. Cappuccino (matte) which is a great drugstore transition color. Emerald (shimmer) which is a BEAUTIFUL green for fall! Bronze (shimmer) which is a fave on any eye color and champagne (shimmer)  which Is a beautiful soft pink shimmer color. I have only found these ins Select CVS. And they are only $5 an eyeshadow! I LOVE them! 

Well pretty people that's all I've got for now! Have a great week! Do something nice for a stranger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment