Sunday, August 31, 2014

MINI ULTA HAUL!!!!! 8/31/2014


Hey pretty people so today I went to one of my favorite places EVER!!!! Ulta!!!! Now I love ulta because they have high end and drug store products! So I'll go over what I got and what I spent! But basically I got a ton of NYX stuff again because they were sold out of benefit cosmetics hoola bronzer that I wanted to try.  And they didn't carry they Anastasia contour kit I wanted to purchase. So that's to be continued. 


Overview: 
Real techniques stippling brush 
Nyx falsies 
NyxHD powder
NYX butter gloss
NYX blotting Powder 
NYX blush 
And NYX HD concealer 


Real techniques stippling brush 

I decided to try this out. I was in need of a new one and I was really pleased with the last RT brush I purchased. This brush cost 9.99 before tax! I hope to purchase more of their brushes in the future  


Nyx blotting and setting powder 

I got this in the shade BLP02 light-medium I plan on using this to set my under eyes. We'll see. I'm not sure about the color but I'm hopeful! Cost: $11.99

Nyx falsies 

Falsies are a girls best friend they make your photos look better your eyes look bigger and long luscious lashes are always in style. I've never used NYX lashes before but these look similar to the Kiss KP001 lashes that I've recently been obsessed with. Cost: 3.49 

 
Nyx butter gloss 

I've heard nothing but incredible things about this gloss. This is in shade- peaches and cream. I have other NYX lip sticks but this is a gloss I tried it on and it feels amazing on your lips. Super hydrating and it is highly pigmented so you actually get a color! I'll post some selfies with it on! Cost: $4.99


Nyx HD finishing powder 

A finishing powder is going to be great for setting everything on your face. It doesn't have a color all it does is keep everything I place and allow you make up to really look flawless. Cost: $9.99 


Nyx HD concealer 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. It's wear and coverage is incredible. The only issue I've had is how quickly I go through it. YIKES but it only cost $4.99 so I'm not complaining!!! So I just had to buy more 


Last but not least NYX blush

this is in the color desert rose. I have one in apricot and I LOVE it. I wanted to get something more rosy and deep for the fall! Which I cannot wait for! Fall makeup is my favorite! Cost: $5.99 

That brought my total to $54.83 BUT WAIT! I'm totally a bargain shopper and starting today for a week ulta has 20% off your entire purchase meaning I spent $44.54 for 7 products! That's AMAZEBALLS! Well thanks for reading pretty people! And I hope everyone is having an awesome holiday weekend! Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment