Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blending, Buffer, Blush Brushes OH MY!

Hey pretty people! Happy hump day! As you can tell from the title this obviously all about brushes! Now I get asked all the time about what to use, how much to spend, blah, blah, blah... (Kidding! I love when people ask me questions!) Hopefully this answers all of them! 

Unfortunately brushes are an area in your makeup drawer that I say you do need to spend a little extra. The good news is that you don't have to do everything at once! Starting out I bought a full kit off of amazon.com for like $40. Now by no means were these MAC like quality brushes but they got the job done and a few I still use because they rock and I love them! So for a full kit I recommend that! 

Here are my recommendations for the everyday girl that won't brake the bank and will give the best bang for your buck! 

What you need: 
Stipping
Kabuki (buffer) 
Angled powder 
Dense lid 
Medium blending 
Beauty blender

No worries if that doesn't make sense just yet! There's no test at the end and I have pictures! 

Stippling : Sigma F80

This is for foundation application. You pump the liquid on the back of your hand dab the brush in it and then in small circular motions apply to cheeks, chin, neck, forehead, then nose! This is $24 this can be used for liquid or powder foundation! 

Www.sigmabeauty.com

Kabuki (Buffer): Sigma F45 

This cute little thing is a buffer brush! It's going to be great for applying powder all over the face buffing out any contour or adding some blush! Of course there are a multitude of other amazing brushes that can do those things too this is for that everyday girl that is looking for simple and easy this is it! The price $22.40 

Dense lid brush: IB109 

This brush is pretty self explanatory. It's to add all that beautiful color right to the lid of your eye! I say everyone get on good one of these. Those silly applicators that come in an eyeshadow are a joke. This is from Morphe brushes on sale for get this $1.08! I mean seriously come on with this!!!! 

Www.Morphebrushes.com

Blending: Sigma E40 


Blending brushes are a staple in eye makeup and an ABSOLUTE MUST! They give that beautiful seamless smokey eye or blown out look as well and an easy bronzer to the eyelid because I'm running out the door look! This is also from signed for $16. Obviously I love sigma. they are MAC quality (in my opinion) brushes for a fraction of the cost. 

Last but certainly not least! 

The BEAUTY BLENDER!!!!!! 

The beauty blender in my opinion as changed the liquid makeup game. This thing is work every friggin' penny!!!! All you do is get it wet and it more then doubles in size you dab some foundation and concealer all over your face (don't rub in just dot all over your face) and then Take your damp beauty blender and dab in quick motions all over your face and WALL-LA! Perfectly blended foundation and concealer in seconds!!!!! 

Www.sephora.com 

I hope that this has been way helpful and makes since! I want every girl to feel pretty in their own skin. Makeup isn't to mask imperfections but to enhance beauty that's already there! Stay pretty Loveys!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment