Friday, August 29, 2014

Make those eyes POP!!!

Hey pretty people Have you ever looked at a girl and was like geeze her eyes are freaking GORGEOUS! yea well she probably had blue eyes... And you have brown... Am I right? Anyways I'm here to tell you that ANY eye color can look insane if you play them up and wear the right eyeshadow colors! 

I do think from a girls point of veiw we all instantly thing blue eyes are way prettier but I have brown eyes and I have a high prescription and I'll never be able to wear colored contacts nor do I want to. So here are easy ways to make whatever eye color you have look AMAZEBALLS

just a disclaimer: most of these pictures are not of me or my client they are off my Pinterest seeing how I have 1 eye color. 

Let's start with Blue eyes


For blue eyes I always recommend the opposite of the eye color which is browns. Try to stay ways from black eyeliner they tend to look way to harsh and will take away from the deep blues your going for. I say go for a deep brown eyeliner. It may come off as black but the undertones will enhance to blue pigment. 

Now for the brown eyes 


Brown eyes are really going to pop with burgundy shades as well as darker blacks. The coppery look with the burgundy shades are going to really bring out those gold flecks that most brown eyes have! 

As well as lots of golds and burnt colors. It's going to make those beautiful brown eyes just really warm and inviting. 

Those envied green eyes

Green eyes are the easiest to work with because they are so unique and can pop in just about every color but I recommend purples and plums. Again with the opposites! But really plums are amazing. If you wear brown eyeliner your eyes will pull more blueish tones and black will be greener

Stunning grey eyes

Grey eyes are the hardest because if you wear browns and stuff they will pull more blue but if you want to go for an icy cool grey look then I suggest Greys and blacks eyeshadows. 

My eyes

They are more of a dark hazel. If I go with blacks and dark browns I get a really coppery eye color and if I go with more of the plums I get more green out of my eyes. 

Now these are all just suggestions on what in my opinion makes certain eye colors pop. You can of course were any and every eyeshadow that your heart desires I sure do! And remember everyone's eyes are beautiful. Your eyes portray all of your inner emotion. Have a great Labor Day weekend lovies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment